Book With Confidence
We are committed to making your visit as safe as possible and to give you confidence in your booking with us.
We're doing everything possible to ensure your visit is as safe and as risk free as possible. This protects you, our volunteer staff and our performers. Please take note of the following information.
All our procedures and policies are formed from guidance issued by national and local government, Public Health England and other industry bodies.
Ticketing and Box Office
Keeping You Safe
- What cleaning regimes do you have in place?
- Do you have hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities available?
- Do I have to wear a face covering?
- Do I have to take a COVID test?
- Will you be checking temperatures of people on arrival?
- Do I have to show a COVID Pass?
- What social distancing do you have in place?
- Can I get refreshments?
- Where can I park?
We will continue to update this information as we develop perfect our procedures in line with the latest guidance.
This page was last updated on 18 November 2021